[Foundation-l] Voluntary self-regulation of multimedia service providers

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 07:36:48 UTC 2009

Hoi,
You morals are fine. They are not mine and I am glad that we have to live to
the best of our abilities with what we can achieve. The problem that I have
with your morals is that you want to impose them onto others with a
multitude of justifications. You have been given to understand that there is
no consensus to be had for your point of view. You continue to persue you
objectives and that is fine however, with your insistence you make the
chance of actually succeeding less.

It is ironic that I accuse you of something I am guilty off; never wavering
in trying to achieve a goal. For me the support of the "other" languages,
the support of the "other" cultures is what I am working for. It is the
reason why I stand for election as a board member of the foundation. The big
advantage that I have is that I can always work on achieving little things
and making things ready to tacle the issues. that are big to me. The problem
that you have is that you are in an all or nothing game.
Thanks,
       GerardM