[Foundation-l] Voluntary self-regulation of multimedia service providers

private musings thepmaccount at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 06:41:17 UTC 2009

Well yeah Milos - but we probably won't - will we! - Seems a bit silly.

I was hoping we could have a thread about the principle of discussing /
evaluating some of the various voluntary codes of conduct out there -
perhaps someone is aware of a US standard (is that what you're getting at,
Geni - that the location of the servers is probably the most important
factor?)

cheers,

Peter,
PM.