[Foundation-l] Wikipedia Policy Interlingual Coordinationn - WP:NOT

Jade Harold jadeharold at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 10:01:06 UTC 2009

>Trying to press a en.wp policy(especially one as broad and controversial as WP:NOT) on anyone else is foolish and likely to be resisted.

Pete, I disagree with you especially in a case that a local project
try to omit key concepts such as Consensus Policy. WP:NOT#DEMO and
WP:NOTLAW are generally approved by broad members and these items
define well the basic behavior of community decision making and
treatment of rules of Wikipedia, based on Consensus. I rather feel it
foolish to eliminate these stuff if someone in the local already
notice the importance.