[Foundation-l] Stevertigo

Tim Starling tstarling at wikimedia.org
Tue Aug 4 01:55:01 UTC 2009

I wrote:
> I'm taking Stevertigo off moderation. He has agreed by private email
> not to continue the dispute resolution mailing list thread.

I also asked him to not make me immediately regret my decision, and to
let this thing with Austin drop. I repeated this request in a second
private email when he started posting in this thread, and he has
ignored it.

Cary has contacted me expressing an interest in adjudicating this
case, and he is the relevant authority on this kind of thing. Thus I
have put Stevertigo back on moderation pending his decision.

-- Tim Starling