[Foundation-l] Wikimedia Strategic Planning Office Hours

Philippe Beaudette pbeaudette at wikimedia.org
Mon Aug 3 20:41:39 UTC 2009

Hi folks:

This is just a reminder: Eugene and I will be having our regular
weekly office hours to discuss strategic planning.  The time for this
week is:

Tuesdays from 20:00-21:00 UTC, which is: Tuesday, 1-2pm PDT or
Tuesday, 4-5pm EDT.

The office hours will be held in #wikimedia on the IRC freenode network.

You can get more information at:  http://strategy.wikimedia.org/wiki/IRC_Office_Hours

Hope to see you there!

Philippe Beaudette
Facilitator, Strategic Planning
Wikimedia Foundation

pbeaudette at wikimedia.org

the sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality!