[Foundation-l] Stevertigo

stevertigo stvrtg at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 22:27:54 UTC 2009

Actually youre not right about it Mark. I tried sending a  different
titled message about the block and that returned a mod bounce also. Im
no computer scientist but a name block not a killfile appears to have
been the actual process used. Im not going to want to continue this
thread any further.  S