[Foundation-l] presentations and marketing @ events

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 04:54:27 UTC 2009

[[Presentations]]:  Are there any modern lists of speakers about the
projects simiar to
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Presentations/speakers ?   I bet that
as a group we could get speaker or panel invitations to a number of
digital library, elearning, linguistics, &c conferences for people who
were really up on the latest efforts to improve each of the projects
-- once we knew there were speakers to fill the bill.

Is there someplace other than [[Presentations]] and [[Posters]] where
people are expected to share new media?  I see a different set on
slideshare.

[[Marketing]] :  Arne and elian and guillom, call your office :)  this
page has helpful links, even if they are out of date. WMDOC for
instance... I liked this idea a lot, though it takes a lot of effort
for the first edition.   http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WMDOC/matrix

Do we have a modern press kit?  I was looking for one the other day...
Elian's is still up on meta, but not updated.  That page should be
tagged with a link to the current equivalent, or at least marked
historical.  Has anyone been working on this sort of effort more
recently?

Sj,
Looking over not-quite-historical pages,