[Foundation-l] The EFF appears to be somewhat upset by the foundation

Michael Snow wikipedia at verizon.net
Thu Apr 23 22:11:23 UTC 2009

Mike Godwin wrote:
> David Gerard writes:
>
>> They're performance artists. This is more performance. They fooled the EFF into playing along.
>>
> This is precisely my own take on the situation.

It's basically proven by the notable lack of other art appearing on
their site in the meantime. I was mildly amused that one of the
"sources" on their wiki page drew a comparison between the project and
Andrew Keen, which I suppose fits in with the performance art concept
pretty well.

--Michael Snow