[Foundation-l] Newsletter in German language: Infobrief Wiki-Welt

Ziko van Dijk zvandijk at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 23 12:47:18 UTC 2009

Hello,

Just a few minutes ago I have sent the second edition of my "Infobrief
Wiki-Welt". It is meant for people who are interested in Wikipedia and
related subjects, but are no Wikipedians, for example journalists,
teachers, other professionals, or just Wikipedia fans. We often talk
to those people in seminars, courses, on Wikipedia Academies, but
mostly there is no follow-up, the contacts get lost. This newsletter
exists to tell them every one or two weeks about Wikipedia and
Wikimedia, to keep them in touch.

If you know such people who understand German, please inform them
about the "Infobrief Wiki-Welt". It is arranged at Google Groups, but
you can also mail me and I add addresses manually.

Kind regards
Ziko van Dijk

http://groups.google.de/group/infobrief-wiki-welt/about

--