[Foundation-l] Principle and pragmatism with nudity and sexual content

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 14:38:07 UTC 2009

Hoi,
The argument is about "not safe for work", it is about not showing these
pictures because you tag them as such. Consequently medical conditions,
particularly those that have a sexual dimension will be affected.

Explain to me why my point of view is not valid AND explain why these images
are not tagged in the proposed way. You cannot have it both ways.
Thanks,
       GerardM