[Foundation-l] South Korean Government's regulations on real name for Internet

RYU Cheol rcheol at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 15:24:03 UTC 2009

Don't hurry up. They announce the services which have to submit the
law every year.
They already presented the list of this year. They will collect data
for the average number of visitors per 3 months  in the end of every
year.
If we have to abide by, they will mention us on their list which will
be posted on their web site.
The more influence Wikipedia makes, the more possibility for us to be
on the list would increase.

--Cheol