[Foundation-l] South Korean Government's regulations on real name for Internet

RYU Cheol rcheol at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 02:24:24 UTC 2009

Of course, we can decide to follow or not, and I hope we decide not to.

I want you to be informed that we have the risk to be blocked from
South Korea and we could loose editors from South Korea.

I suggest we make a voice against South Korean government,  'cause I
don't want to say good bye to you all.

--Cheol