[Foundation-l] South Korean Government's regulations on real name for Internet

RYU Cheol rcheol at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 00:37:49 UTC 2009

I'm not sure what you mean by no business in South Korea.
The foundation is in Florida, so you don't need to abide by the law of
United Kingdom?

But I'm an contributing editor of Wikipedia residing in South Korea
and some of ko.wp editors  are preparing to establish South Korea
chapter to promote Free Culture Movement. South Korean editors have to
abide by the regulations of Korean government.

 I want to know if we have visitors more than 100,000 from South Korea or not?

-Cheol