[Foundation-l] Compulsory policies for all Wikipedias

Geoffrey Plourde geo.plrd at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 9 23:42:38 UTC 2009

I think that the general principles are a perfectly acceptable "policy" and creating a compulsory policy is a bad idea. Each project needs the independence provided by the general principles. Due to the vast diversity of the Wikimedia family, we cannot make hard and fast rules and expect each prject to use them. Flexibility is a virtue.