[Foundation-l] Interview: Wikipedia usability and test results

Ziko van Dijk zvandijk at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 1 17:27:09 UTC 2009

Thank you for your kind words, SJ. I will tell Ms. Kimura when I will see
her (only in my imagination, the name is a mixture from a German friend of
mine who has a Japanese mother, Marko Naoki Something, and a Japanese friend
of mine who has a German mother, Mr. Kimura).

Thanks to Naoko Komura who permitted to distribute a fake interview that
could erroneously be attributed to her.

Kind regards

Ziko

who is culture-imperialistic, spamming garbage, confusing the newbies,
making jokes about real dangers, making jokes about disabled people, and
unwitty (see how some Wikipedians react to a April fools day joke...)

Ziko van Dijk
NL-Silvolde