[Foundation-l] Strategy document?

Ting Chen wing.philopp at gmx.de
Tue Sep 30 05:25:23 UTC 2008

Hello John,

I fully agree with you and indeed I just wanted to make this a topic for
the board meeting in January. But I think a discussion, or even a site
on meta, where we can discuss and elaborate this, would be very very
good. We have developers from community, mainly they make what they
think is just important for them. Mostly MediaWiki grew in the past in
this way. But now we also have employees, and I think they should work
more purposefully and keep their concentration on features that are
considered by the community as important.

So, please keep the discussion here and on meta on. That would be great.

Ting