[Foundation-l] WMF, and implications of non-discrimination on local projects?

Al Tally majorly.wiki at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 26 16:57:10 UTC 2008

On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 4:36 PM, Pharos <pharosofalexandria at gmail.com>wrote:

> Obviously no sane Bureaucrat is going to count a vote that says,
> "Opppose- we shouldn't let in any sysops who can't RSVP with St Peter
> and the Heavenly Choir for that great Wikimania in the sky".
>
> I think this is a non-issue.
>
> Thanks,
> Pharos

You're assuming we don't have any insane bureaucrats :-)
Seriously though, some bureaucrats do actually read the RfA and try and read
the consensus.

Others, well, they look at the tally at the top, get out their calculator,
if it's <75% it's a fail, if it's >75% it's a pass.

There's too many of the second kind of bureaucrat.

--
Alex
(User:Majorly)