[Foundation-l] Can anyone really edit Wikipedia?

Domas Mituzas midom.lists at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 20:28:25 UTC 2008

Hi!

> I tried to correct a sentence on the article MySpace in the English
> Wikipedia today. Well, I never got around to doing it.

Thats the penalty you get for thinking about MySpace :)

On the serious side, that will be one very useful hacking project -
ability to hide template code in edit boxes, or even better -
providing visual template editors once someone clicks template object
(as expected metadata is already known).
The only problem with it is that someone will have to implement it. :)

--
Domas Mituzas -- http://dammit.lt/ -- [[user:midom]]