[Foundation-l] Can anyone really edit Wikipedia?

Hans Rosbach hans.a.rosbach at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 16:53:17 UTC 2008

It is not only the references that could benefit from being moved away from
the start of the article. The first thing a user sees in the edit field is
usually an infobox. These too can get quite big and don't obviously enough
correspond to the article itself. How obvious is it anyway that the content
of the second column is defined ahead of the first?

A possibility to move the definition of the infobox out of the way would
present a reasonably recognisable text to the user. I believe both new and
old users would benefit.

Hans A. Rosbach
(Haros)