[Foundation-l] Can anyone really edit Wikipedia?

David Moran fordmadoxfraud at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 15:25:46 UTC 2008

Well, we can change the way refs are done, sure, but I think we want to
watch how we downplay them.  We don't want to make them less present, we
want to make them more comprehensible to the layman.  Refs are an intrinsic
part of an article, and it doesn't necessarily help an article to make them
easier for contributors to ignore.

--Ford MF