[Foundation-l] Can anyone really edit Wikipedia?

geni geniice at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 15:11:17 UTC 2008

2008/9/25 Delphine Ménard <notafishz at gmail.com>:
> If we're really to bring knowledge to the world, it's becoming urgent
> that we work on accessibility, because even experienced users (I
> consider myself one) just can't do it.

We can for example the code you posted is just an infobox, a picture
and some refed text. Something you will find in most articles although
the opening para tends not to be that heavily refed.

Still yes more normal users do have a problem. Most implementable
solution at this point is probably syntax highlighting with as default
everything other than straight article text being grayed out.

--
geni