[Foundation-l] Data retention

John Doe phoenixoverride at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 12:24:52 UTC 2008

Anthony, you also forget that I am a former admin, and have  80k+ edits to
en wiki alone. you have no fucking clue what your talking about. Autoblocks
have been proven very very  ineffective. all one has to do to avoid an auto
block is either re-set their router or hang up a dial up connection and
re-connect. why do you think we have range blocks? they are key parts in
stopping prolific vandals and sock puppets. instead of everyone complaining
about straw men ask the checkusers how much info they need to do what they
need to do.