[Foundation-l] Language proposal policy - Ausbausprache - Abstandsprache - Dachsprache

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 19:16:51 UTC 2008

Hoi,
My point is that we should not decide for ourself what a language is. We
should leave that to others and to the standard body that is about this.
That does not mean that we are not interested in the process. It does not
mean that we should not be interested in how this issue can be approached,
but it does mean that *we *should not be the judge of what is a language.
Thanks.
          GerardM

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 8:56 PM, Crazy Lover <always_yours.forever at yahoo.com