[Foundation-l] Global blocking needs to be halted for now

mikelifeguard at fastmail.fm mikelifeguard at fastmail.fm
Wed Sep 17 18:37:22 UTC 2008

No, this would allow a single user to edit all wikis regardless of global
blocks. Probably it should /not/ override local IP blocks though. This is in
contrast to local ipblock-exempt, which affects only a single wiki. For
single-wiki blocks, single-wiki ipblock-exempt can help legitimate users.
For global blocks, global ipblock-exempt can help legitimate users.

Mike