[Foundation-l] Global blocking needs to be halted for now

Andre Engels andreengels at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 10:12:15 UTC 2008

Another thing I found is this: When doing a normal block on an ip
address, the default behaviour is to *not* block logged-in users. I
have to uncheck a box if I do want to block them. When doing an
interwiki block, the default is that logged-in users *are* blocked. I
have to check a box if I do not want to block them. I think the amount
of collateral damage might well be diminished quite a bit if for
interwiki blocks the same default was used to not block logged in
users.

André Engels, andreengels at gmail.com