[Foundation-l] New book on Wikipedia - in Swedish! No, wait, two books!

Lennart Guldbrandsson wikihannibal at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 10:47:39 UTC 2008

She has already asked me for help. I will take care of that for her and for
anybody else that wants copies. Just send me an email and I will order them
for you. It seems Vulkan wasn't ready for the international approach I took
to selling these books ;-)

Best wishes,

Lennart

2008/9/16 Sue Gardner <sgardner at wikimedia.org>

> Lennart Guldbrandsson wrote:
>
> > The book is now finished and will premiere at the Gothenburg Book Fair!
> This
> > means that you will be able to order the book as soon as the Book Fair is
> > opened on the 25th of September. It is sold through a print-on-demand
> > company, called Vulkan, which is also printing Wikimedia Sverige's first
> > WikiReader (about Swedish Birds, see
> > http://se.wikimedia.org/wiki/Svenska_f%C3%A5glar). The adress for Vulkan
> is
> > www.vulkan.se.
>
> Congratulations, Lennart & Wikimedia Sverige :-)
>
> Lennart, I've asked Patti to see if she can navigate the Vulkan website;
> if not, she will ask you for help getting copies of both books.
>
> Thanks,
> Sue
>

> --
>
> Sue Gardner
> Executive Director
> Wikimedia Foundation

Lennart Guldbrandsson, chair of Wikimedia Sverige and press contact for
Swedish Wikipedia // ordförande för Wikimedia Sverige och presskontakt för
svenskspråkiga Wikipedia