[Foundation-l] Language proposal policy

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 05:33:41 UTC 2008

Can someone clarify the phrase "this must be used at present as
Engineered language or pretend to be used as international auxiliary
one, additionally to have literary pieces written previously by people
other than the creator of the language. They are excluded those which
are only used at present with artistic purposes."

That doesn't parse for me.

Mark