[Foundation-l] [WikiEN-l] Poetlister sockfarm nailed

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 14:48:13 UTC 2008

2008/9/14 Sam Blacketer <sam.blacketer at googlemail.com>:
> On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 3:34 PM, Christiano Moreschi <
> moreschiwikiman at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
>> David Gerard wrote:

>>> http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Wikisource:Scriptorium#Statement_on_use_of_socks
>>>Crum375? How interesting.

>> The Crum375 on wikiquote. Not the Crum375 on en.

> For some reason the wikiquote impostor Crum375 has not yet been renamed
> despite now being admitted as a bad faith creation. There are few things on
> Wikimedia projects which are utterly inexplicable but this is certainly one
> of them.

Aphaia has refused to support such repeatedly, despite many requests,
and recently flounced off the comcom after people refused to tolerate
her supporting Poetlister's activities on en:wq on the checkuser list.
(I don't see the link either.) It is entirely unclear what she gains
from such, and I - and the rest of us who've been attempting to nail
this vastly abusive cross-project sockmaster for about two years -
look forward to a detailed explanation in the light of the above.

- d.

- d.