[Foundation-l] Autocreated globalaccounts(was:[Wikitech-l]$wgCentralAuthAutoNew=true)

Phil Nash pn007a2145 at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Sep 12 01:24:38 UTC 2008

Elisabeth Anderl wrote:
>> *Sigh*! There is no lack of comprehension, You applied for global
>> rollback, that is something different.

I just went to the link I was advised. It makes no sense that an Admin on
one wiki should not be able to globally block an obviously offensive or
disruptive user, wherever it arises. That's just counterproductive to have
to jump through so many obscure hoops. It doesn't take much: Username ->
right click menu -> apply for global blocking. End of.