[Foundation-l] Wikiquote: to be, or not to be

Pavlo Shevelo pavlo.shevelo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 11:06:41 UTC 2008

Oh well, let me treat "penguin" as sign of respect (having in mind
Linux logo etc.) and it's up to you to compare  WP with Amazon jungles
:-D

Let me stress that there is many people who contribute both to WP and
WQ and that is separate story whether someone of fellow WP-ians :) is
ready to respect contribution of some WQ-in ;) at same level as his
own (say thousand of editions for thousand or any other way).

My position (being more serious): WP and WQ are strong together and
"synergy" is written on their flag. Apparently WS, WN and all other
respectful segments contribute to synergy same way.
It means (IMHO) that communities are not so separate (they overlaps as
a matter of fact) and they are sharing not only said 'dream' and far
not just Mediawiki as high-tech platform. Concepts, communication
'language' and a lot of things are in common as well.

Pavlo Shevelo