[Foundation-l] Community draft of language proposal policy

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 09:56:08 UTC 2008

Hoi,
If you were to request a Wikipedia for Yinglish, it would be eligible for a
community to start this project and be considered. When a substantial corpus
has been produced, we will ask an expert if it is indeed Yinglish. If we can
not get this from an expert WE select, we will not accept what you call
Yinglish. Consequently we already do as you suggest; we check not on
something theoretical, "does this language exist" but we test based on
something practical "is this indeed the language you use the code of".
Thanks,
       GerardM