[Foundation-l] Community draft of language proposal policy

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 17:41:36 UTC 2008

On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 7:29 PM, Gerard Meijssen
<gerard.meijssen at gmail.com> wrote:
> We do not have the expertise to do what you propose. Your alternative is
> inviting another Siberian Wikipedia. Thanks but no thanks.

It is not so hard to ask for expertise. One of the tasks of LangCom is
to ask for expertise if members of the committee are not sure. And if
three universities, for example, say different things, then LangCom
may decide without problems. I am sure that there is no one university
which would say that Siberain or Zlatiborian are languages.