[Foundation-l] more classical languages wikipedias approved by langcom and board of trustees.

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 14:46:07 UTC 2008

Hoi,
Would you then want to have these other projects deleted like it happened
for the Klingon Wikipedia? There had been a lot of back and forth about this
language as well and in the end, Jimbo decided to scrap this project in his
speech at Wikimania. I am not unhappy that this project ....
Thanks,
       GerardM