[Foundation-l] Community draft of language proposal policy

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 20:39:35 UTC 2008

On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 4:18 PM, Jesse Plamondon-Willard
<pathoschild at gmail.com> wrote:
> The community draft for a language proposal policy stagnates while
> some complain fashionably about the lack of community involvement in
> the approval process (and the subcommittee unfairness/conspiracy/evil
> thereof). If you're interested enough to comment on the policy on
> mailing lists, please comment on or edit the community draft.

I second that motion. People complaining about a problem carry far
less weight then those who are actually working to fix it. I have
nothing particular to add to the community draft now, but then again
I'm not complaining about things and I think the Languages committee
is doing a good job as-is.

--Andrew Whitworth