[Foundation-l] STOP DOUBLE STANDARD!!! OR HYPOCRESY!!!

Ilario Valdelli valdelli at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 22:07:09 UTC 2008

Personally I have translated documents of XVI century written in
"ecclesiastic latin" guarded in the Archive of Vatican and no dictionary
used in my school was helpful to help me to translate at least the 50%
of words.

They are intelligible in the main structure, but the trend was to
"latinize" popular words instead of to use "classical" ones.

Ilario