[Foundation-l] STOP DOUBLE STANDARD!!! OR HYPOCRESY!!!

Marcus Buck me at marcusbuck.org
Wed Sep 3 20:16:39 UTC 2008

Dan Rosenthal hett schreven:
> Please relax, and stop accusing people. Personally, I don't see what's wrong
> with creating a Latin Wikinews, since we already have an active Latin
> Wikipedia.
>
> -Dan

There's nothing wrong with it except that it does not meet the
requirements of the language proposal policy for new projects
(<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Language_proposal_policy>). That policy
asks for native speakers. That is nonsense, imho, but that's the text of
the policy.

Slomox
Marcus Buck