[Foundation-l] Analysis of lists statistics: community in decline

Dan Rosenthal swatjester at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 13:20:18 UTC 2008

Just as a thought: quantity of posts on the two private lists I
subscribe to are down. Both used to average 10+ posts a day. Both now
average half or less of that.

Quantity of posts to unblock-en-L is down significantly. It's down to
3 or 4 posts a day with some exceptions but rarely exceeding 10. I
remember some days in the past it was upwards of 20 or 30.

Interestingly enough, my posting level on this list is also quite a
bit down, though I still read every email, it's mainly due to the
topic matter of the past 2 months or so not being my cup of tea the
way it has been in prior months.

-Dan