[Foundation-l] Hungarian Wikinews licence

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Wed Oct 22 21:20:20 UTC 2008

2008/10/22 Bence Damokos <bdamokos at gmail.com>:
> Could you please look at the footer of hu.wikinews.org ; if it is a
> misunderstanding, I would be really glad, but on the other hand all the
> older contributions would have to be sorted out

We can't really help you decide whether you are comfortable to switch
license, but I assume with a small community like hu.wikinews.org it
should be relatively easy to find consensus, and things can always be
removed if individual people object later. If I'm not mistaken the
licensing messages live outside the MediaWiki: namespace so can only
be changed by a developer. When you're ready to do so, please file a
request on bugzilla.wikimedia.org to change the licensing info.

Thanks,
Erik

--
Erik Möller