[Foundation-l] What's appropriate attribution?

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 17:07:00 UTC 2008

Hoi,
The question is not what is compatible with the GFDL or CC-by-sa, the
question is what is appropriate. Those lead to different answers. I like
your approach to compare how things work in the real world and what is
stated in a license.

In the end it is about having a license that will work and that can be
enforced because it makes sense for our users.
Thanks,
       GerardM