[Foundation-l] Requests for new projects

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 15:43:28 UTC 2008

Hoi,
You know that templates are copied. As it is not a good thing to have all
the projects involved suffer the fate of rejection, it seems to me that a
bit of patience is the best strategy for an optimal result. Optimal being as
little aggravation as possible.

It may be clear that future proposals without someone proposing the project
will be just rejected.
Thanks,
       Gerard