[Foundation-l] What's appropriate attribution?

John at Darkstar vacuum at jeb.no
Tue Oct 21 01:30:32 UTC 2008

> As I understand it, the "paternity right" in the
> Finnish section on moral rights in law, implies
> that publication without attribution, can happen
> with explicit permission of the author, but the
> author can rescind that permission at any time.
>

> Yours,
>
> Jussi-Ville Heiskanen

In Norway a few news wire companies does not attribute the journalists,
and it seems to be legal, but it is claimed at least by one person to be
due to their employment by the company. Then they transfers the rights
to the company. I can't see how a license could make the same thing
happen, but this would work somehow.

Note also that in Norway a principal author can make decissions against
the coauthors will

John