[Foundation-l] What's appropriate attribution?

phoebe ayers phoebe.wiki at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 21:47:11 UTC 2008

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 2:36 PM, Birgitte SB <birgitte_sb at yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]

Agreed. I don't think anyone is suggesting that *wikipedia itself* is
doing away with the kind of attribution we currently provide; the
question is what standard reusers of content should be held to.
Arguably, the simpler the standard the more likely people are to
adhere to it. A minimum standard also wouldn't prevent anyone from
going above and beyond and crediting the entire list of authors, say,
if they wanted to.

-- phoebe