[Foundation-l] What's appropriate attribution?

John at Darkstar vacuum at jeb.no
Mon Oct 20 20:30:36 UTC 2008

Norwegian law says principal authors should be attributed, and I believe
its the correct thing to do. It is not a good reason to say that today
we can't identify those authors. Most of the articles I've been involved
 in writing has had very few principal authors, most of them only one or
two.

In Norwegian law the principal authors can choose what to do with the
article, even relicense it, without asking any of the other writers.

It should be interesting to make some statistics over how many principal
authors there are for articles from Wikipedia. I think the nom are
pretty few, even for those articles that has grown very large.

John