[Foundation-l] Ownership of articles from Wikipedia

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 20:24:30 UTC 2008

Hoi,
Given that we have no clue what this lawyer has said.. given that we have no
clue what was asked of him, I am sure that there is not enough basis to
comment. It seems obvious from what you say that there is a lawyer that
claims something. It is equally obvious that there is a reply to such
claims. I do hope that you have asked Mike Godwin his opinion and given him
more information. You (may) know that we always claim that the authors are
the copyright holders so in the end they are the ones that have to make
waves.
Thanks,
       GerardM