[Foundation-l] The license situation

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 07:03:34 UTC 2008

Hoi,
I would be seriously disappointed if the language of this deal explicitly
name Wikipedia. A proper text that allows for the migration of licenses of
content should be open for any project and any organisation under the same
rules. Given the size of the WMF and the urgency of the matter, I am really
happy for the WMF to take a leadership role in this.
Thanks,
        GerardM