[Foundation-l] The license situation

Birgitte SB birgitte_sb at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 19 17:40:54 UTC 2008

It is really only useful for evaluating if a particular license qualifies as free content.  In all other aspects of evaluating free content it is too vague to be useful in practice.  I don't think there will be any notable disagreements in the community over the conclusions in the former cases.  And in the latter cases, it is so open to interpretation that their are no real conclusions.

Birgitte SB