[Foundation-l] Wikimedia finances and the economy

Philippe|Wiki philippe.wiki at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 02:55:43 UTC 2008

...It is my considered, though non-expert, opinion that this email is
a stunning example of the leadership that we have come to expect from
Sue.

 From day one, I have had no doubt that she knew what she was doing
when managing an organization like this, and she has yet to disappoint.

I'm impressed with the research, with the fact that she bothers to
respond to Foundation-l, and that there is a plan (even if ad hoc) in
place.

Needless to say, I'm a fan of Sue.

Philippe|Wiki
philippe.wiki at gmail.com