[Foundation-l] Strategy document?

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 23:07:28 UTC 2008

How do you draw slurs in abc? (Trick question...) Saying abc is a
replacement for lilypond is like saying that plain text is a
replacement for LaTeX math, strictly correct but with significant
compromises.

The right thing to do is to offer a limited subset of the language
just as we don't allow SVG+js.