[Foundation-l] On Arabic and sub-language proposals.

Ting Chen wing.philopp at gmx.de
Thu Oct 9 15:51:00 UTC 2008

Muhammad Alsebaey schrieb:
> The other 2 were those dialects being mostly spoken with no stable
> orthography, and the third to requote here was:

For me this is the only relevant argument. Is it meaningful to create a
wikipedia version in a language, which doesn't have a standard writing
system, what means that only few people can really use it to write or
read. Would such a wikipedia version really purposeful for gathering
knowledge, would it really useful for the native speakers.

Ting