[Foundation-l] foundation-l Digest, Vol 55, Issue 3

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 07:43:14 UTC 2008

Hoi,
When a project writes in another language then English, the purpose of that
project is to be in that other language. When people come to such a project
to discuss this that and the other in a language that is not the language of
that project, you have people who cannot be involved interfering with the
policies of that project.

When the Piedmontese Wikipedia is of the opinion that Italian or English is
in principle not welcome, I think they are in their right to say so. It does
not mean that all people who come to the pms.wikipedia.org will speak
Piedmontese. I for one will continue to message them about the state of play
at Betawiki for the Piedmontese localisation in English because I have no
alternative.

So if self appointed bosses come to the pms wikipedia they can indeed be
told where to go.
Thanks,
       GerardM